By Carol - February 26, 2022

Dear Carol, You wish your parents talked to you more. You wish your mom and dad would just love you for you, and not for what you do. You wih they could have let you greive. However, throughout all of this, the Lord was writing a different story. One of immense grace and kindness, where He never left you alone. He was alway with you and taught you that He is with you as you walk through deep waters. He showed you love, deep, real love in so many way. In the word, people, even Christian, have a joy that is not very deep. It is a joy that can be taken away. I think you've taught me over the years that real joy is surrendering to your love. It is knowing you. Lord, I trust you. I praise you. Praise the Lord! May my praise join with the other saints to declare your worthiness.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments